Microblading is the semi-permanent secret to naturally fuller-looking eyebrows.
Microblading is an 18-month solution to hassle-free eyebrows, making it so that you aren’t spending hours penciling in and shaping your brows and ultimately being dissatisfied still.
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a type of eyebrow artistry. It’s all about finessing the best shape for each face. Every session has a 100% personalized approach for each client.
The process is very precise. Our artist uses a tool that resembles a pen with the tip being a sloped blade with 10-12 little needles. The needles don’t penetrate the skin, but they just delicately scratch the surface, much like a paper cut. The blade very finely, implants featherweight strokes with a medical grade pigment on the epidermis layer for the skin, creating fine, realistic, and natural hair strokes.
Microblading, unlike tattooing, is not in the deep layer of skin, but more on the surface. It is also not permanent, and the color fades within 18 months.
Microblading ( Includes Two Sessions) $350
Microblading Touch Up ( Single Session) $175
- Your brows are shaped if necessary with a wax, pluck, or trim followed by cleaning up the area and preparing it for the treatment.
- Numbing – this takes 20 minutes using a medical-grade, prescription ointment. While your brows are numbing, we show you our color swatches and discuss the best shade for your desired look.
- Just before the numbing cream has fully numbed the area, the artist will use their tools to begin measuring the area around the brows, taking into account your face shape, symmetry, facial features, etc.
- Then the artist begins the needling process – gently implanting the pigment via featherweight strokes. Each stroke is a superficial line in the skin where the color pigment seeps in and then settles. If there is any discomfort at this stage we add another layer of numbing cream to the area.
- The artist then adds on a final layer of pigment that stays on for 5 minutes and cleanses the area and Ta-Da – beautiful brows!
- In 6-8 weeks there is a follow-up for a final session, where the artist fills in any gaps where the pigment hasn’t taken or needs darkening.
The Microblading Dos’ and Don’ts
There’s a few of them…
- Do not pick, tweeze, wax, or have electrolysis one week prior.
- Do not use sunbeds or sit in direct sunlight two weeks before.
- Do not have any type of facial or peel two weeks prior.
- Stop using any Retinol or Vitamin A products one month prior.
- Do not have botox three weeks before.
- Do not take fish oil or Vitamin E one week prior (these are natural blood thinners).
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows three days prior.
On The Day…
- Do not drink alcohol 24-48 hours prior to your appointment
- Do not drink coffee 2 hours prior.
- Do not take aspirin or ibuprofen 24 hours prior. *talk to your doctor first about stopping aspirin products
- No exercising on the day.
The Post-Microblading Rules:
You must follow the after-care instructions and avoid any picking or scratching. Your eyebrows will start to heal over, much like a tattoo, which might cause irritation but is normal. In the next ten days or so your eyebrows will change color, might become flaky, and look like they’ve faded, but this is normal. They’ll reveal their final color and shape after around 30 days. This can then be topped up at the final session.
Days 1 – 7:
- We advise you not to wash your brows, but if you must please be gentle and treat the area as if it was antique lace. We advise you to use a clean Q-Tip to cleanse the area. Gently wash your eyebrows with water and an antibacterial soap such as Cetaphil. Ensure all soap is rinsed away and dry by gently patting it with a tissue. This will not remove the pigment.
- Apply Tina Davies After Care Healing Gel that is also provided for you at the end of your session.
DO NOT use any cleansers containing acids or exfoliants.
PURCHASE AN AgeLess SPA GIFT CERTIFICATE INSTANTLY
AgeLess SPA adheres to a 24-hour cancellation policy. We ask that you provide 24 hours notice when canceling or rescheduling any appointments. Please note, all appointment reschedules are 25% of the total service amount, all appointment cancellations will result in a 50% charge of the full appointment price, and lastly, all No-Show appointments will result in your reservation payment method being charged the full-service price. A credit card is required for reserving any spa service(s) scheduled.